Following the latest government advice, from Friday 24th July, customers will need to wear a face covering inside car showrooms.
We understand the importance of your safety and would like to reassure you that this remains our top priority.
We pride ourselves on being a company that provides an outstanding customer service and ownership experience. You can be assured that although many of our processes are now 'contactless' you will still receive the same level of service at Roger Young.
We are adhering to the below safety measures to help minimise any risks associated with buying or servicing your vehicle with Roger Young.
- Staff will be wearing face visors when directly dealing with customers inside the showroom.
- Customers are required to wear a face covering when inside the showroom.
- Customers vehicles are fully sanitised on arrival at Roger Young, before they enter the workshop and sanitised once again before the vehicle is handed back to the customer.
- All of our vehicles are fully sanitised before test drives and handovers - this extends to courtesy cars.
- We follow the social distancing guidelines at all times and ask our customers to do the same.
- All technicians wear disposable gloves, which are replaced after every vehicle.
- Our showrooms are thoroughly cleaned every day.
- If we need to keep in touch, we will do so via phone, virtual appointments, email, whichever you prefer.
- All staff are required to proactively monitor not only their own health but also those around them and inform the management immediately of any concerns. Staff have their temperatures taken every morning, on arrival.
We know not everyone will feel ready to leave their own home so we are able to offer collections and deliveries.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking, please call us on 01752 849999, submit an enquiry via the website or talk to us on live chat.